On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Eric Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> LGTM, just address the issue in DataView:

> visualization/src/com/google/gwt/visualization/client/Visualization.java
> LG
>
> A      visualization/src/com/google/gwt/visualization/client/DataView.java
>
>   I don't see any real problem, but there is something that needs some kind
> of documentation, I think.  The DataView inherits the setXXX methods from
> DataTable, but those should not be valid with DataView. What will happen if
> you invoke these methods? (I assume nothing or you'll get a
> JavaScriptException thrown)  Unfortunately, we can't use interfaces as a
> tool to get around this because we're extending JavaScriptObject.

There are no setters in AbstractDataTable. The setters are in DataTable.
I have only the common methods of DataTable and DataView in AbstractDataTable.

Maybe AbstractDataTable is not the best name for this parent class.
Unfortunately there is no corresponding class in the Visualization API,
it is just documented which methods are in common between DataTable
and DataView.

Uwe