On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Eric Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Miguel,
>
> Could you please review this patch? It is very small!
>
> I am currently running into issues with maps regression tests failing due
> to some problems with the Maps JavaScript API.  The Maps JavaScript API can
> be configured to return the "current" version, either stable or
> experimental.  When you run into problems, it is helpful to know what
> version your app is actually running so you can research the problem or
> write a good bug report.  This change adds Maps.getVersion() to return the
> current Maps JavaScript API version and adds a unit test case for it.
>
> Also, when I sorted MapWidgetTest, a method moved.
>
> M      maps/src/com/google/gwt/maps/client/Maps.java

LG - The javadoc should probably be changed since this method will return
the JS Maps API version even in cases where "current" scheme is not used.

> M      maps/test/com/google/gwt/maps/client/MapWidgetTest.java

LG with one nit: Ideally tests will not output to std:out unless there is an
error or failure.  So, consider removing the System.out.println during the
test.

--
Miguel