On Nov 10, 3:36 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I added some code to have a callback from GWT to javascript, to make
> sure the GWT visualization is loaded before using it.

I am wondering what is the preferred way to make sure a GWT
application is loaded before some other javascript (non GWT) in the
hosting page is executed.

In my example I would like to load a GWT application that exports some
functions to javascript. The javascript in the hosting page need to be
executed after the GWT application is done with registering these
functions.

Can I just put the script tag that loads the GWT application in the
<head>? Or is a callback from GWT to javascript necessary?  If yes,
what is the best way to implement such a callback? Can the GWT
bootstrap code help or a special linker?

As example please see this code:
http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/202/patch/205/207
http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/202/patch/205/209

Thanks,