Copy from #190

I like the idea of providing additional default/simple implementations
to make
constructing a very basic PagingScrollTable easier. Of course, this
should be done
(if at all possible) without reducing the current flexibility of PST.

To address specifics:

1. Consolidating the PST genealogy.
This hasn't really bothered me. I haven't personally found a use for
ScrollTable,
since I'm very much attached to the model-driven PST.
AbstractScrollTable just seems
like an inheritance artifact, which I find acceptable (although I know
that at least
one element in the GWT team would dissent). But if consolidation would
make things
easier/safer/tighter or any other way better, it's worth considering.

2. Adding a title and tooltip to the ColumnDefinitions.
This seems reasonable as an option for streamlined PST construction.
Caveat retaining
flexibility.

3. Provide a default data table.
I like this option as well. User's can always pass in their own data
table to retain
more control over it.

4. Provide simple client side table model taking a list or array.
Doesn't this already exist as IterableTableModel?

5. Annotations for column definitions.
I'm not a huge fan of this idea, but I can see how some might prefer
it. As long as
other ColumnDefinition schemes aren't neglected, this seems like an
interesting
avenue to explore.