That's true. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for IE, it's just a matter
of regsrv32 with the ocx. I remember in the old days, installing an FF
plugin was as simple as copying a file. This is not really GWT
specific, more for the gwt-maven guys, but it would be nice if the
plugin could provision browsers.

-Ray