Reviewers: jlabanca,

John,

    Could you review this fix for the assertion error that happens in
some circumstances when you remove Window listeners?  Also included are
two new test cases to ensure we don't have a regression on this issue.

As a side note, I think this situation is a good argument for putting
helper classes in a shared impl package rather then cloning them once
helper classes are needed by more then one package, as this bug was
fixed in one implementation but not the other.

Please review this at http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/603

Affected files:
   user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ListenerWrapper.java
   user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/Window.java
   user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/ListenerWrapper.java
   user/test/com/google/gwt/user/client/WindowTest.java
   user/test/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/CheckBoxTest.java