Jeff: previously everything we shipped in gwt-dev-*.jar was accessible to
server code.  With the new entry point, we isolate the web application so
that you'll be explicit about your dependencies.. this make it much more
likely that when you deploy your GWT app to a real server, things just work
and you won't have to debug configuration errors.