Here's the promised follow-on to my earlier, fixing the subtype logging to
be a subtree logger.
I'm still bothered by the multiple entries for "E extends java.lang.Object",
but I'm not sure which is the better way to fix it... I think I would like
to change JType constructors and/or .equals, to generalize to e.g. "id1
extends java.lang.Object" or "id1 extends Map<id2 extends KeyType, id3
implements ValType>", but I'm not sure how such a change might impact other
uses of JType and children elsewhere... I would like to think it was
beneficial.

The other, more localized approach would be to change the TIC map key from
JClassType to String, and to do the identifier-abstraction as types were
stringified in STOB, only.  Thoughts?