Hi Scott,
Gin uses reflection because it reuses the heavy lifting from Guice, which is
not GWT-aware.

Seems like both issues could be resolved if generators were loaded in the
client code ClassLoader. Is there a technical or philosophical problem with
doing so? I can understand it might not be at the top of the priority list
right now, but wanted to know if it would be a bad thing if someone were to
propose a patch.

-brian