gwt-log will print those stack traces for you. To get the most out of it
you'll want to use GWT trunk and gwt-log trunk.
To get started:
  http://code.google.com/p/gwt-log/wiki/GettingStarted

In particular, make sure you:

  <inherits name="com.google.gwt.core.EmulateJsStack"/>

  <set-configuration-property
name="compiler.emulatedStack.recordLineNumbers" value="true"/>

  <set-configuration-property
name="compiler.emulatedStack.recordFileNames" value="true"/>

And use the deferred command pattern to capture initialization exceptions:

 public void onModuleLoad() {

    Log.setUncaughtExceptionHandler();

    DeferredCommand.addCommand(new Command() {

      public void execute() {

        onModuleLoad2();
      }

    });