Ray,

I take it back, it doesn't work. Not for me anyway:

> <gwt:UiBinder ...

   xmlns:res='urn:with:my.package.Bundle'>

<gwt:Button res:addStyleNames="formCss.error" />

Results in

[ERROR] In <gwt:Button res:addStyleNames='formCss.error'>, class Button has
> no appropriate setAddStyleNames() method

If I remove the res prefix, it works as expected. FWIW, I use res all over
the template without any issues.

I haven't tried the new syntax to see if it works any differently.

- Amir