Comment by shahidzaman:

I have been unable to make this work. Please point out where I am making a
mistake. I am trying to use an external style sheet. I have got the
resources inherit in gwt.xml. The stylesheet is using @external for all
styles and I have defined an interface:

{{{
public interface AppBundle extends ClientBundle {

        public static final AppBundle INSTANCE = GWT.create(AppBundle.class);

        @Source("com/docobo/keswick/keswickweb/public/gxt-all.css")
        public CssResource gxtall();

        @Source("com/docobo/keswick/keswickweb/public/gxt-gray.css")
        public CssResource gxtgray();

        //.... other image etc resources here
}
}}}

and I am trying to inject the styles at runtime in onModuleLoad() as
follows:

{{{
boolean all = AppBundle.INSTANCE.gxtall().ensureInjected();
}}}

but all is false. I get an empty string when I do this :

{{{
String cssText = AppBundle.INSTANCE.gxtall().getText();
}}}

Am I missing anything here ??

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/CssResource