Hey all,

I'm continuing my push forward to GWT 2.0-RC1 and I'm running into
some crashiness in OOPHM.  I'm still trying to narrow down exactly
what causes it, but this is a common, reproducible crash that I'm
seeing:

http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-4526a9fc-7ff1-4910-8998-df6432091119
http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/90c433b3-c724-4148-ad52-642fa2091119

It seems to crash immediately after a message like this on the
console:  Missing jsObject with id 5704

I'm also occasionally seeing the following crash on shutdown that
seems to be happen if I start hosted mode and it can't connect to the
server:

http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-e1440d75-31d8-4eac-b455-a6d6f2091119

I'm running the OOPHM plugin v 0.9.6820.20091110174102, installed from
the missing-plugin appspot page.

I'll try building from source and see if I can turn on some additional
debugging for this.  Not really sure what's causing it.

Matt.