If you can find out what was triggering this from Avira, I'd really like to
see it. This is probably the third-ish time we've seen a report like this,
and it would be really helpful to understand what kind of virus snippets
they're looking for. If there's something we can do in our code gen to avoid
the problem in the future, it would probably be worth it.