Avoiding the larger issue of meta tags applying globally, I'd think for this
case there should be a more direct way to do it.  What I mean is, you have
to load the *.cache.html files from *somewhere*.  So (from the inlined
selection script), you have to do something roughly equivalent to:

iframe.src = baseUrl + strongHash + ".cache.html"

It seems like... whatever process is used to inline the selection script in
the first place, has to be able to specify the base URL, at least relative
to the host page base url.  Am I understanding this right?