I get the same DOMContentLoaded error, but that's as expected. Check
out the "addEventListener event registration" section in the release
notes:

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/info/ReleaseNotes/Default.html#WPKI

My applications all work as well--even while throwing that error--
which is weird. I wouldn't think the bootstrap script would work if
the event is detected as implemented but never fires, but there it is.

I'm a big fan of Microsoft's choice of chrome for the preview...no one
will be using this as their default browser and complaining
accordingly.