2010/5/20 oatkinson <oatkin...@gmail.com>

> I heard some rumblings about creating a new vm language that was
> basically a "puddle of java" called jribble.  It was supposed to
> allows support for making GWT work on scala code.  I have not seen
> much more about it.  Has anyone heard anything?  I would really love
> to be able to write GWT client side code in scala.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying "jribble is really a new vm language".

Anyway, I'll be working on this during my internship at Google (starting on
12th of July) and my host will be Lex Spoon.

There will be more people involved in this effort but I don't want to speak
for them.

We'll be publishing more details once some basic stuff is set up.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski