High-level comments:

- CompilationState doesn't really need the extra API, because you can always
just iterate through the returned collection looking for errors.  Arguably,
this would take a few extra cycles, but I've kinda been wanting to move the
error reporting out  CompilationState anyway and let the callers handle it,
which would eliminate the extra cost since we'd have to loop through
reporting errors anyhow.

- On the test class, it might be easier to just check a Good and Bad module
into dev/test instead of mucking around with temp dirs and class loaders.
 This is the pattern we use for TypeOracleTest.gwt.xml, and One.gwt.xml, for
example.