Submitting.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/946802/diff/1/3
File user/src/com/google/gwt/app/place/AbstractProxyEditActivity.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/946802/diff/1/3#newcode83
user/src/com/google/gwt/app/place/AbstractProxyEditActivity.java:83:
setWaiting(true);
There was such an assert, but it's never fired. And it doesn't seem like
it would be any more informative than the NPE that would happen on the
next line.