LGTM, though you should probably get Bob to look at it since he wrote
this originally.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1174801/diff/1/2
File user/src/com/google/gwt/core/CoreWithUserAgent.gwt.xml (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1174801/diff/1/2#newcode22
user/src/com/google/gwt/core/CoreWithUserAgent.gwt.xml:22: <any>
I know this isn't part of your change, but why are there <any> tags with
only one condition inside them?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1174801/diff/1/3
File user/src/com/google/gwt/core/EmulateJsStack.gwt.xml (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1174801/diff/1/3#newcode37
user/src/com/google/gwt/core/EmulateJsStack.gwt.xml:37:
<when-property-is name="compiler.emulatedStack" value="true" />
When is this evaluated?  Ie, if I have:

<inherits name="some-module-that-inherits-EmulateJsStack"/>
<set-property name="compiler.emulatedStack" value="true"/>
<inherits name="EmulateJsStack"/>

It seems like I will get inconsistent property values and a result I
don't expect.  This could also happen if my upstream modules add a new
inherit of EmulateJsStack, so just upgrading a dependency could
introduce different behavior.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1174801/show