On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:49 PM,  <kpro...@google.com> wrote:
> LGTM, but please note my comments...
>
> SOYC is becoming smart!! One thing I'm wondering is whether we have a
> good way of making sure we still get the right information everywhere
> (the smarter it gets, the harder it gets to follow in some sense, e.g.,
> one-character function names, etc.).  There's SoycTest, but when I wrote
> it, it was pretty empty (just checking for the existence of a file or
> two).  Do you think medium term it would be worth it to add some tests
> to that to make sure we're getting the right entries in the different
> categories?

I forgot to answer this. I agree an automated test would be good.   I
don't have any great ideas on how to do it, but here are some
thoughts:

 - load a report page in HTML unit and start walking the DOM
 - perform some sort of automated broken link analysis on the report.

filed an issue

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=5697
--
Eric Z. Ayers