http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1251801/diff/44001/45010
File user/src/com/google/gwt/user/server/Util.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1251801/diff/44001/45010#newcode76
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/server/Util.java:76: * @throws
IllegalStateException if duplicate cookies are detected.
I think either IllegalStateException or IllegalArgumentException is fine
-- the state of the request is in error, and that request was passed as
an argument.  I agree it isn't worth creating a custom exception for it.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1251801/diff/44001/45014
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/server/rpc/XsrfProtectedServiceServlet.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1251801/diff/44001/45014#newcode37
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/server/rpc/XsrfProtectedServiceServlet.java:37:
* XSRF token validation is performed by generating MD5 hash of the
session
I am not a cryptographer either, but my understanding is that SHA1 is
just as broken as MD5, especially if used unsalted.

I don't think these are long-lived enough or protect something important
enough to matter.  As you suggested earlier, I think most apps caring
about this will have authentication anyway and then that will be used
instead.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1251801/show