Reviewers: bobv, rjrjr,

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=5872

This is a first step in the right direction, but I suppose you'd want to
go farther. Noticeably:
 - it's using UmbrellaException from c.g.g.event.shared. Maybe it should
define its own specialized exception, à la
c.g.g.u.client.ui.AttachDetachException
 - I suspect (though I haven't checked) that if other tests fail from
within a Receiver, they now will be in error rather than in failure,
because the AssertionException will be wrapped into an
UmbrellaException. There are two solutions: when 'causes' contains a
single throwable which is a RuntimeException (and/or an Error?) then
throw it without wrapping it in an UmbrellaException (the overhead, even
though small and only in case of error, would also be found in
production code); or use the UncaughtExceptionHandler trick at the
RequestFactoryTestBase level to eventually unwrap an AssertionException
from an UmbrellaException.

I had to fix the InProcessRequestTransport so it behaves like the
DefaultRequestTransport in regards to transport failures vs. exceptions
thrown in the transport "success".

Please review this at http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1290801/show

Affected files:
user/src/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/server/testing/InProcessRequestTransport.java user/src/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/shared/impl/AbstractRequestContext.java
  user/test/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/RequestFactoryJreSuite.java
  user/test/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/RequestFactorySuite.java
user/test/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/client/RequestFactoryExceptionPropagationTest.java user/test/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/server/RequestFactoryExceptionPropagationJreTest.java
  user/test/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/server/SimpleFoo.java
  user/test/com/google/gwt/requestfactory/shared/SimpleFooRequest.java