Hi,

I've fixed an issue in gwt-user but I wasn't able to run the test I wrote.

Running the test in Eclipse as a JUnit test fails and gives me a lot
of com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException. It tells me to look
for the previous errors but I have so many of
these UnableToCompleteException that I cannot see the first one.

I don't want to do an "ant test" on the gwt-user project since there are so
many tests and I just modified few lines.

What's the best way to run tests (in development and production) ?

Thanks,

Antoine.