LGTM

Nice change. I like this better.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1428805/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/MemoryUnitCache.java
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/MemoryUnitCache.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1428805/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/MemoryUnitCache.java#newcode147
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/MemoryUnitCache.java:147: try {
On 2011/04/30 16:08:28, jbrosenberg wrote:
Actually, this won't open the file, it will only parse the URL string,
and
return the name part, which is the substring after the '!'.   It's
probably not
necessary to construct a JarEntry intermediate value.  You can just do
connection.getEntryName().

You're right. It's not really obvious that's what's happening though
(and I've implemented my own URLConnection and URLStreamHandler).

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1428805/