Reviewers: rchandia,

Including the TaskProxy (when available) in TaskEditPlace so we do not
do an extra round trip to the server to lookup the task.

Also fixing a bug where the "Task List" menu item isn't selected when
the task list is visible because TaskListPlace is no longer a singleton.
 We now do an instanceof check instead of an == check to compare the
TaskListPlace in the menu item to the TaskListPlace from the place
change event.

Please review this at http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1428810/

Affected files:
M samples/mobilewebapp/src/com/google/gwt/sample/mobilewebapp/client/activity/TaskEditActivity.java M samples/mobilewebapp/src/com/google/gwt/sample/mobilewebapp/client/activity/TaskListActivity.java M samples/mobilewebapp/src/com/google/gwt/sample/mobilewebapp/client/desktop/MobileWebAppShellDesktop.java M samples/mobilewebapp/src/com/google/gwt/sample/mobilewebapp/client/place/TaskEditPlace.java