LGTM
with a couple questions

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1452802/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/ast/JGwtCreate.java
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/ast/JGwtCreate.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1452802/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/ast/JGwtCreate.java#newcode40
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/ast/JGwtCreate.java:40: if (ctor
instanceof JConstructor) {
This seems like a sensible change, although nontrivial.  Is it in
response to a specific issue?

Hmmm, from what I can tell, it looks like this method will never be
called for a classType that has been created and optimized over before
being referenced here.  In order for this to be correct, the ctor needs
to have been generated and have its params 'frozen' before being visited
here.  At the same time, if it is called after an intervening modifying
optimization (e.g. pruning), then it won't necessarily produce the same
result for this version as compared to the previous.....(but I am not
seeing evidence for that, so I think it's good).

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1452802/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/ImplementClassLiteralsAsFields.java
File
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/ImplementClassLiteralsAsFields.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1452802/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/ImplementClassLiteralsAsFields.java#newcode220
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/ImplementClassLiteralsAsFields.java:220:
for (JMethod methodIt : enumType.getMethods()) {
I'm wondering now if the getParams() calls here should really be
getOriginalParamTypes() calls.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1452802/