I've added similar changes to BigDecimal and BigInteger so you can have
those Big* types in your autobeans/RF-proxies and accept numeric values
in the JSON (allows changing from Double to BigDecimal, for instance, in
an interface without the need to change the server-side code / JSON
serialization).

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1601805/diff/2004/user/test/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/benchmarks/ValueCodexBenchmark.java
File
user/test/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/benchmarks/ValueCodexBenchmark.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1601805/diff/2004/user/test/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/benchmarks/ValueCodexBenchmark.java#newcode16
user/test/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/benchmarks/ValueCodexBenchmark.java:16:
public class ValueCodexBenchmark extends Benchmark {