Did I understand the procedure correctly?

1.) add those properties to your Application.gwt.xml file
2.) run the super dev mode, wait until compiled and "The code server is
ready. Next, visit: http://localhost:9876/"; is showing
3.) run the normal dev mode
4.)
browse http://127.0.0.1:8888/Application.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997
and press the bookmarklet "Dev Mode On"

--> this procedure gives me
"Can't find any GWT Modules on this page."

Best Regards,
Thomas.