Hi, in the interest of increased transparency, I'm going to start posting
notes from GWT team meetings at Google. I'm not sure if we'll keep this up
but we'll see how it goes.  (My apologies in advance for any errors.)

June 26, 2013

- Discussed goals for the next quarter. Of interest to the community:
    - Improving GWT compiler speed is important as usual.
    - Improve Super Dev Mode usability to improve internal adoption. In
particular, figure out IDE integration.
    - Finish moving documentation to gwtproject.org and redirect from
developers.google.com
- Discussed what we should do with GWT designer documentation. The GWT
designer is currently not being maintained. No resolution yet.
- Discussed how to make mgwt available within Google.
- Discussed community outreach, possibly by having public Hangouts and/or
posting on YouTube. Still in progress. For now, Brian will write up meeting
notes.
- Gardening: new process seemed to work well. Matthew talked about
automating it.
- Talked about adding an end-to-end test for split points. Requires
infrastructure.
- Daniel: javadoc regenerated and moved to gwtproject.org to fix a security
issue.
- We discussed updating Google's internal widgets and widget architecture.
Long term, one idea is to support web components written in JavaScript and
come up with an improvement on JSNI and JavaScriptObjects to allow this.
Goktug and Roberto have an idea they think will work. Short term unclear.
Being able to consume GSS would help. Needs more discussion.