Hi folks,
I read and hear about the Maven-ization of GWT, which is something I would
love because I love maven.

However I've found it difficult to understand what does it means...
I've checked out the latest source code and I see it is still based on ant
build...

On the repo there is only a "master" and "google/pu" branches and I don't
see any trace of a pom.xml file.

Where can I find a branch of a maven-ized GWT?
If maven-ization is not moving the build system to maven, can you please
kindly explain what it means?

Thank you,
Cristiano