Hey guys,

The source is on SVN, as Thomas says, but it's not up-to-date nor is it
buildable right now.

We have a hidden project on GitHub with the updated GPE source, but I don't
want to open it up until external people can actually build it. I'm working
on this as we speak. I'd expect to have it publicly available by Jan 1st.
However, if there's something you'd immediately like to work on, contact me
privately and I could add you to the project.

@Brandon:  We have an engineer working on proper maven support right now.
The way it will work is that when you import a Maven project that uses the
appengine-maven-plugin, it will set it up as a WTP App Engine project (as
described here:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/webtoolsplatform). The
existing Maven support will go away, as it's sort of not the right way to
do things (as you've noticed).

I've added Norman to the thread. He can provide more details.