I tried importing from eclipse files but I`m still getting 8 errors:

java: duplicate class: com.google.gwt.regexp.shared.RegExp
java: duplicate class: com.google.gwt.regexp.shared.SplitResult
java: duplicate class:
com.google.gwt.validation.client.GwtMessageInterpolator
java: duplicate class:
com.google.gwt.validation.client.spi.GwtConfigurationState
java: duplicate class: com.google.gwt.regexp.shared.MatchResult
java: duplicate class:
com.google.gwt.validation.client.impl.GwtConfiguration

GwtConfiguration.java
java: com.google.gwt.validation.client.impl.GwtConfiguration is not
abstract and does not override abstract method addMapping(java.lang.String)
in javax.validation.Configuration
java: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype

I've configured GWT SDK to $gwt/trunk/build/staging/gwt-0.0.0.

Any IDEAs?

--
D. Reinert