Hi,

Is there any update on deploying snapshots, so the greater GWT community
can contribute to testing newer releases more easily.
I would definitely like to checkout some of the expirimental incremental
compiler features that are currently being landed for the next 2.7 release
in the summer sometime.
(I am currently building from source, etc)