> I'm working on a CL right now to opt -XcompilePerFile into the
> -noprecompile behavior for just the reason. Should be in today.

Cool will try it tomorrow.

I've fixed two Gin generator related breakages like this so far. Are you
> sure this is occurring with HEAD? If so then there's definitely a bug in
> the "stale types marking" code that needs finding. If you can make a repro
> case I'll figure it out.

Currently I am not sure, need to ask colleague tomorrow. Can you tell me
the commit hashes of your two fixes so I can see which of our builds
contain them?

And a last question just popped up again: Is there any way to force
embedded Jetty of CodeServer to not print out request logs at DEBUG level?
Kind of annoying when all these progress requests show up between GWT logs.

-- J.