On Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:13:04 AM UTC+2, Goktug Gokdogan wrote:

> Is there any fundamental reason why we don't support script tags for
> Cross-Site-IFrame?

IIRC that might have to do with detecting when scripts have finished
onModuleLoad is run.
Maybe the issue is moot now that we dropped support for IE6/7?

…or maybe just because script injection worked using document.write() and
nobody took the time to implement it differently for xsiframe? (I suppose
there was a use-case for loading a module asynchronously, where
document.write wouldn't work)