Hi Rob,

I'm using Jboss Fuse which uses Felix and it works fine in SuperDevMode.
But did I read it right that you start the osgi container embedded with
superdevmode ? I would love to know how I can achieve that as well because
then I don't need to use the -noserver parameter anymore.

I am using the bookmarklets to force a compile and enforce superdevmode
with the remote server. That works just fine for me.