Hm, I hadn't thought about making the CodeServer the default yet. I've been
helping folks convert to super dev mode every chance I get so my feeling is
that keeping the legacy the default method that starts up with SDM probably
is the way to go on for a bit longer.  I've got to be careful I don't bite
off more than I can chew so my goal is to get the CodeServer launcher
running swimmingly. That said, I'm afraid of upsetting the applecart too
much by doing any big changes. Since the CodeServer launcher came later,
I've been keeping it as a new launcher. I think it's effective to use with
custom integrated and external server runtimes. The integrated jetty server
usually doesn't fit most enterprises production structures so it causes all
kinds of dev strategy workarounds to make things work well. And using
DevMode with -noserver works great for most things but the proxy of the
arguments from DevMode doesn't work for every situation like CodeServer
does.

Although there is another branch for the GWT Eclipse plugin that I'm
working on which will be the new and improved version. This I think might
be the ticket to change the feature here. In fact I like the idea for this
branch. I'm having to separate out the Google cloud tools to make way for
combining up with the cooler stuff coming from the Google Cloud Plugin.

Good idea, thanks.

-Brandon