I'm sure that it worked before. I'm also seeing some other issues where I
am using JsInterop to interact with some generated HTML - but I am still
investigating if that is due to changes in GWT or in our codebase.

I did not work on this project for about 8 weeks, so I have quite a backlog
to go through.