Hi,
even it is a bit late, but we where a bit surprised that a merge request,
opened half a year ago, was still not merged.
The bug forces us to maintain our own GWT.
https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/#/c/14430/

And then some not so important things (but its really sad, that no one
cares about the merge requests...):
https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/#/c/11520/
https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/#/c/11470/
https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/#/c/11414/
https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/#/c/11460/

Yes, I can see some of them are now in a merge conflict state, but a year
ago they were not.
I can see that this looks for everyone as a Google only project when
nothing gets reviewed/merged. So it's no surprise that no one is motivated
to contribute.

Regards,
Jakob