It's interesting how people think differently about the question: "How
software development should look like" :-)

>From the couple of the last posts we can see that:

One person think that James framework is too weird to have any value in it,
other one respects his hard work and wants to learn more from it and the
third one thinks that it's great and appears to be simple to use.

One person think that applications like Spring's reference Pet Clinic
application is complete boilerplate (except the ui templates), other one
think it's better to write more code than less as he (thinks) will loose
some power that should be in his hands (but he doesn't realize that this is
not "writing of 2 lines of code instead of 1", it's 100 person months
compared to 5 person months to achieve the same, take a look at Forrester
Research of low code platforms:
http://informationsecurity.report/view-resource.aspx?id=2915).

I think that different opinions are great. Different thinking can only
bring more value. I really respect each one's opinion and of course if we
all think the same, the world wouldn't have any progress at all.

Hopefully there will be more of that, 3 reactions in one day on someone's
asking for opinion and possible help to bring something new on the table
looks like 3 guys (with different opinions) are standing in the desert
wondering where is the water and all of them are looking in the different
directions. Far, far away, one guy is asking for help, he is thirsty and he
is looking for water. Looks like the story, but the comic one...

Hopefully guys from G will finally give us something soon before it's too
late. J2CL, Elemental 2 ? Singular is not even worth mentioning...

Take a look at this post from Julien Dramaix (just scroll up):
"I'm working on a tool that could convert these d.ts files to Java classes
annotated with JsInterop. Stay tuned." It was 24.11.2015. and now is
27.01.2017.

I'm still tuned...