@Harald:
JsPropertMap<Object obj = JsPropertMap.of();
obj.set("key0", "value");
obj.set("key1", 42);
obj.set("key2", true);
obj.set("key3", new Object() { "one", "two", "three" } );

Unfortunately best documentation right now is the unit tests.
Maybe somebody could start a cookbook for common patterns and we can slowly
build on top of that based on questions like how can I do x, y etc?