On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 10:59 PM Alexander Leshkin <
alexander.lesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok. I'll prepare and upload the patch.
>
> Thanks for pointing out the solution's direction.

Np. Thanks for contributing to the compiler proper :).

I was giving another look at the code and the safest place to fix (if the
problem is what I think it is) is in ReferenceMapper.createType. The name
computed there assumes that is not a local class (not anonymous nor local)
because locals and anonymous would be seen in the source before their
usages and be registered as source types (not external).

I am not sure if the binding we get there from the variable is a
LocalTypeBinding, but if it is, then you can extract the name computation
from GwtAstBulider.createTypes and use it in both situations. If it is not
a LocalTypeBinding you can actually just see if it is isAnonymousType() and
and use a similar logic.