Yes, you are right, now both the importer and the cldr repository are
available on github

The importer :

https://github.com/vegegoku/gwt-cldr-importer

The gwt-cldr

https://github.com/vegegoku/gwt-i18n-cldr

the cldr uses the *org.gwtproject.i18n *groupId and *gwt-cldr *as artifactId

Your kind review is really appreciated specially for the grade build
scripts as i am new to gradle.

Thanks