https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b1D9fEqRh5lZ8cqMJtYoc_25rfTRvsuJkTtS2vjgi3o/edit#gid=0
 is the list and status of various modules, though independently working on one
isn't necessarily a bad thing (especially as most of the "easy" ones are off
and going, and getting your feet wet in a "hard" one might be rather
intimidating).
There is also lots of discussion at https://gitter.im/gwtproject/gwt if
you have questions, you may get answers or advice there.
--
  Colin Alworth
  co...@colinalworth.com

Links: