Thomas,

would you mind pushing a new snapshot release of your maven plugin release to
sonatype ?
I see that you have migrated to a newer version of the surefire plugin on
github, but this version is not yet available on sonatype. (latest update is
20170920)
I can’t build the verson myself, due to security restrictions, but we want to
prepare for java 10. The NPE that you mention is stopping us from completing
this migration.

I thought it would be better to ask now, before Belgium beats France on
saturday :-P