Congrats Thomas and to any other if involved in this.

I skimmed the repositories a little bit.

Can you please reiterate or confirm a bit the porting strategy?

My understanding is that:

   - these projects/classes are builtin in GWT 2.9
   - but there will be no more in GWT 3.0 so we need to include them as
   separate projects when we will make the switch to GWT 3 with minimal source
   changes.

Is it possible to start preparing now with GWT 2.9 before GWT 3? Maybe if
we drop gwt-user from the dependencies and include these mini gwt-project*
? Or it is not supposed to work like that?

  Vassilis

--
Vassilis Virvilis