Hi together,

just want you to inform you, I've just uploaded a first gwt-bean-validators
snapshot
with validation-api 3.0 support (with the jakarta namespace based on
jakarta-validation-api 3.0.2 and hibernate-validator 8.0.0.Final).

The hardest part was to find workarounds for the 1.0 api included into gwt
itself.
I would be really glad, if this could be dropped.

If anybody want's to test:
- Maven Repo: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
- Gitlab Repo:
https://gitlab.com/ManfredTremmel/gwt-bean-validators/-/tree/feature/validationapi3

So, all I need for starting spring-boot 3 migration of my gwt-projects is Java
17 support.

Manfred