Using GWT 1.5.2 and the JRE emulation page says Math.sinh() is
available.  I use it and in hosted mode (on a mac) it works fine.
Then I compile and test in Firefox 3 and get this error:

Error: Math.sinh is not a function

So, it seems it actually isn't emulated?  I remember it working for me
at some point before, but maybe not?

What is stranger, is as I said, it works in hosted mode, and on a mac
this uses Safari (as far as I know).  However, if I open it up in
Safari I get the same sinh error.

I just wrote my own sinh() function based on exp() and everything
works fine.  So what's up with the emulated sinh() function?