Ok i am not really sure how to help you with this for i am kinda new my
self. But i can dirct you to a Guy named Ian he is like an expert. Also
Check out the Google API group i work over there and they always have the
answer! Hope This helped.....If there is anything else you need feel free to
ask me!

Xavier A. Mathews
Student/Developer/Web-Master
GG Client Based Tech Support
Hazel Crest Illinois
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Fear of a name, only increases fear of the thing itself."